Coronavirus Updates for Fertility Patients
With the ongoing spread of COVID-19, it is important to be mindful of yourself and others around you. Viruses can be spread from person to person through sneezing, coughs and contact with any contaminated surfaces.
At RSCNJ we are taking critical steps to promote the continued health of our patients. As we address your questions moving forward, we welcome your continued comments and we have taken your concerns to heart.
COVID-19 patient updates:
- Dr. Martinez’s Podcasts, COVID-19 and fertility care.
- COVID-19 Patient Update, information regarding our updated procedures.
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy FAQ, information on the coronavirus vaccine.
- Coronavirus Vaccine Patient Update, information on the coronavirus vaccine.
- COVID-19 Update from Your RSCNJ Family, a letter to our patients.
- Coronavirus Update, notice for patients who are undergoing infertility therapy or desiring pregnancy.
- Coronavirus Patient Update, an update from your RSCNJ family.
For additional COVID-19 questions, please call the office as we are here to help.
Other recommended resources: