A COVID-19 patient update from your RSCNJ family
To All Our Patients,
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we’ve carefully monitored developments, ensuring we’re helping to create an environment that would minimize the spread of the virus. As infection rates have decreased, and local and national vaccination rates have increased, we’re now able to update our patient protocols. At RSCNJ we will always adhere to ASRM’s and the CDC’s recommendations/guidelines.
Our continued coronavirus safety plan
- Patients can now use our waiting room to wait for their appointments.
- While temperature checks are no longer required, our staff will continue to ask COVID-19 screening questions.
- Masks are still required in our facilities and in other healthcare settings.
We’d like to thank you for your continued support throughout the pandemic. We came together, working together to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Your Fertility Team
Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
For additional COVID-19 questions, please call the office as we are here to help.
Other recommended resources:
Past COVID-19 patient updates from RSCNJ
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Pregnancy FAQ, advice for patients regarding the new COVID-19 vaccines.
- Coronavirus Vaccine Patient Update, a letter to our patients.
- COVID-19 Update from Your RSCNJ Family, a letter to our patients.
- Coronavirus Update, notice for patients who are undergoing infertility therapy or desiring pregnancy.
- Coronavirus Patient Update, a COVID-19 patient update from your RSCNJ family.