Fertility Healthcare Jobs at Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
Seeking caring professionals to join our team
As a cutting-edge fertility program, RSCNJ is committed to providing compassionate care to everyone who walks through our doors. Most importantly, we believe that everyone who dreams of becoming a parent should have that opportunity. For this reason, we don’t turn patients away.
Our experienced staff members understand the difficult emotional and medical challenges that infertility patients face. They strive to make patients feel comfortable and confident throughout their fertility treatments.
Interested in applying for a rewarding healthcare job at a RSCNJ? Review our open positions listed below and submit your application through Indeed.
Click on each position to see the full job descriptionEatontown Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Job detailsJob Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
EducationHigh school or equivalent (required)
ExperienceMedical billing: 1 year (required)
- Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Assist with patient interviewing and any required pre-certifications; benefits verification.
- Answers questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains bad-debt cost report by tracking billings; monitoring collections; compiling information.
- Reviews accounts for possible assignment and makes recommendations to the practice, also prepares information for the collection agency.
- Protects practice’s value by keeping collection information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and ethical standards.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Skills/Experience: Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices, computer programs, business office procedures, basic medical coding and third-party (insurance) operating procedures and practices.
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients & employees.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Environment working conditions & physical demandsNormal office environment; occasional overtime may be required and/or hours may vary. Manual dexterity needed for using a calculator and computer keyboard. This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines and high level requirements. Responsibilities, skills and working conditions may change as needs evolve. Specialized training from a certificate program or comparable years of experience in the industry or related area are acceptable.
Apply on Indeed
Help build families
You will be working with our highly trained, experienced infertility specialists, who are with patients through every step of their fertility journey. Members of our team support patients from intake to treatment, ensuring they have the best care available.